UNDER CONSTRUCTION

by 2:18 PM 6 comments
My blog is going under construction, so there will be defects here and there. Like the new layout? (; Be sure to return on Monday and check it out when it's complete! Hopefully, I'll have everything up and working by then.

*The new layout is best viewed at 80% or lower. Zoom out please.*

*Avoid my reviews for the meantime. I'll be fixing them.*

Credit to themexpose for the lovely layout <3


On a side-note: I'll start replying to comments on Sunday through Monday. I'm pretty busy, so I would rather not reply now and be curt with my answers. You know?

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if this comment will be seen or anything since it's under construction but I absolutely love the new layout. I just love when blogs take the time to redesign because they know like when it is time for an update. Wonderful, wonderful design. I love everything!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 It feels good hearing this!

      Delete
  2. I thought it was different! I clicked over here yesterday to comment on your F&F and when I actually posted the comment the entire page was different! Haha! Love the new layout so far! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I was afraid I would take people by surprised so hence this post xD Thank you <3

      Delete