Feature and Follow: The Mistress Case is featured!

by 7:11 PM 25 comments
 

I am featured this week!!! AWESOME.

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The point is to get my lazy butt off my idleness and meet new bloggers and friends :) What's even more cool? We bloggers out there gain new readers. Follow me and I follow you! (I prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin.)

It's easy and fun to join and I hope everyone tries FF Friday out!


This Week's Question:
Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why? - Suggested by Journey Through Fiction. 

A plane ticket. Why? To travel, of course. I would love to travel some day! It's been a life long dream of mine to visit Italy most of all.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/1d17e363456d7beb4a8f44aea50f9357/tumblr_n1sfg12oOA1rqx86wo3_r1_1280.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nRMiqUT8mBE/UXFomJkWg6I/AAAAAAAAB2g/swwtqsZFjnc/s1600/zoom_verona_alto_02.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/5124c51422e76c9ded52fb45b855c5d4/tumblr_inline_mvkmzaZ5CT1sq8rci.jpg 

http://40.media.tumblr.com/cdac9ce79bd76ce640029a0ca42eb860/tumblr_mr2m5ryrRF1ruvbq5o1_500.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv6lkplHaO1qaqs3eo1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/e3a94fdfb1fc2e71d0ca1739c3c3c94c/tumblr_mqvtyh8s061qe10x8o1_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/918ff639ed69dbb5b8ceec04d426307f/tumblr_nbdvs39Df01td2r4yo1_1280.jpg

https://40.media.tumblr.com/85218dca52c7ee21576989882163a44d/tumblr_mpihkvhxiQ1rui49ao1_500.jpg

And did I mention how much I love pasta?

I won't put up any pictures of food. I'll only torture myself, so no thanks.

Now I would like to ask all my blog viewers a question of my own: If you had to choose one country/city to travel to, what would you choose?



Thank you to the lovely hosts!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Oh and before I forget, do check out my giveaway.

And do leave your FF/blog link below so I can visit them :D I won't bother searching for your blog if you don't.

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the featured blogger this week :-)
    I love your idea of traveling. If I could go anywhere it would be Greek and Italy. I'd love to see all the ancient architecture and art!
    New Follower via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being the featured blogger. I also would love to travel, I have done some but nothing like what you have planned for 100,000 :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful plan! Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/04/feature-follow-9-checking-off-my-bucket.html

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for being featured! So fun! I would like to see Europe myself. Italy, Paris, England, France. I want to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I've traveled to Venice and Rome and both cities were absolutely amazing! Also I wanted to add that your new desing is amazing! Where did you find it? And congrats for being featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I'm so jealous! I really need to see Italy with my own eyes. And thank you <3 I got the design from here: http://www.themexpose.com/

      Delete
  6. My next destination is Italy! Pictures and places that you choose its great, Venice the most romantic place in the world!
    Old follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being featured! If I could travel anywhere it would be to Italy, I've always wanted to go but it's always been a little out of my price range sadly!

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower


    My FFF  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Lovely! My husband and I hope to travel a lot after we retire. I'm following you via Feedly. Here’s my F&FF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer! You could do a lot of traveling with that kind of money! I too would love to travel more, especially to Europe. If I had to only choose one place to travel to...I would have to go with Germany. We have friends there we met years ago on a cruise and they have been to the US to visit us but we haven't been able to travel there to see them.

    New GFC follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being featured! I would love to visit Paris some day! New follower:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Paris is definitely up there in my top 5 list <3

      Delete
  11. Congrats on your feature! I also would love to visit Italy, or Greece. Lucky for me, those are the two trips I'll be making this year! :)

    Old follower! I think..
    My FF: Aurélie @ Exploring Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why no comment section???? Haha ;) I'm already follow your via GFC.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  12. Congrats on being featured!! Travelling is definitely a good plan :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being featured!! I love your answer! Those photos are gorgeous! I hope you get to visit every location you want to someday! :) Old follower!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being featured! I love those pictures! Italy looks so beautiful. I hope you get to go there! Old follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to travel too as there are many places I would like to visit! :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes
    New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on being featured!

    Italy is awesome, especially in the summer.
    New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to travel out of the country to Australia, England, Canada.
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on being featured! Your photos are beautiful. I've yet to travel outside the country but when I do, I'll be going to England to see where my mother was born. Have a great week!
    New follower
    Laura
    My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on being featured!! I love your travel pics! I would love to travel to most of the places you showed above. I want to go to England, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Austria, Germany, Egypt and Israel. New follower!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' FF

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yayyyy!!!!!!! Congrats on the feature!!!!!! Stop killing me with pictures of Italy!!! I would absolutely love to visit! I want to see where my family is from! All those pictures are gooorrggeeoouuss!! Thank goodness you didn't post food pics. Lol!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on being the Featured Blogger! How exciting! :D
    I love your answer! I would love to travel too. I did get the chance to go to France and Spain when I was in high school, but I would love to travel to SO MANY other places too. Italy would be amazing! Love it!

    Old Follower
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete