Top Ten Tuesday #3: Ten Books Recently Added to My To Be Read List

by 9:42 AM 3 comments
 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke And The Bookish.
I love lists too.
This week's list consist of . . . well, the title says it all.
 As of the last week of March, these are the top tens books I recently wanted to read and anticipated the most out of the bunch.
Not in any order of importance and favoritism.
Click on covers to direct to Goodreads.




13455099 23848461 23380006 24638201
12104686 20875599 8490112 22571605 
22929540 7871616

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I can't wait for Mechanica and Silver in the Blood! Old follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcastiblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I haven’t read any of these, but I hope you enjoy them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver in the Blood and Mechanica are also on my TTT. And I really loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I hope you enjoy reading it! Great list!
    New Follower via Bloglovin' & Twitter

    ReplyDelete