Review: Hate Fuck: Part 1 & 2

by 9:06 PM 5 comments
 2430848324974411

Hate Fuck by







Warning: This is just the start. This doesn't end well. And it's going to get much worse before it ever gets better.

Cole:
I push her buttons. I want to push them in the good way. Dirty, up-against-the-wall, my-hand-in-her-pants kind of way.
But that’s not possible, because I’m dark and she’s light, and we both know it.
So I push her buttons in the bad way, making her hate me.

Hailey:
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d ask for Cole Parker to never look at me again, that I’d forget the dark promise in his eyes, and that just once, before he vanished from my life completely, that he’d push me up against a wall and fuck me.
Then I’d go wash my mouth out with soap.  

It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it’s business as usual.

Cole:


I know I’ve fucked up, but I can fix this.

Hailey:

This can’t be fixed.

 


 



What is the Hate Fuck series about?

Although Hailey Reid was a born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she wants nothing to do with her corrupted family and their drama.

In his line of work, Cole Parker has clean up scandal after scandal for the wealthy and powerful and that includes the Reid family.



The two of them finally give into their attraction and it grows into something more.



Hate Fuck was not what I expected and I enjoyed it immensely. More than I initially thought I would. It took me by surprise how interested I was in Cole’s job. There is a lot more going on than it appears and I won’t spoil anything by running my mouth. Let's just say that Ainsley Booth earned herself a fan.

The sexual scenes are hot. And wow, Cole just becomes one hell of a sweet guy. Yes, he’s drop-dead gorgeous and sexy, but he can be sweet and submissive when he wants to be and I love how Hailey brings out this side in him. I also love how Hailey is a chunky, curvy girl <3 I can’t label Cole as “obsessively dominant and controlling” because he’s not, and damn, he can talk dirty. Dirty is the new charming, after all (;

Cole


Hailey


I think I’m in love with these two and I can’t wait for the third book!


Thank you to the author and the publisher for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Pictures do not belong to me. I only added the text and edited it.


This review can also be found at Goodreads.
 
 
 

 

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. I'm checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. Lol.

      I said: You read books with THE BEST covers! I want to read these two books so badly!!

      Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

      Delete
    2. I'm a book cover whore, so that explains it. Lol.

      Delete