Mini-Reviews

by 11:16 AM 0 comments
This is going to be a cluster of mini reviews for multiple books.
 
ARCs provided by Netgalley in exchange for honest reviews.
 
 
24484097
DNF at 41%

As beautiful as the writing is, sometimes the book felt mechanic and unexciting. Why? Well, I recently learned that this book ties in with a series and it's no wonder I'm at lost about what's going on. Next time, I'll be sure to do a little research before I jump into a book again.

The plot pulled me in but didn't impressed me as I actually started reading the book. Also, there's not particularly anything wrong with the characters. They're just not interesting. They act and talk like teenagers, but nothing about them stands out to me and makes me want to root for them. I failed to connect to anyone.
 
 
 
24672353 
I have not read any of Shannon Richard’s books before, so this is a first for me. Undressed is okay. Just okay. Like many stories I read these days, Logan and Abby are trying to fight their attraction to each other until finally one day on Valentine’s Day, they give in. After this, they overcome struggles in order to be together. It’s a typical formula to a good romance book, but the book makes it nothing special.
 

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment