Hidden Huntress

by 10:05 PM 2 comments
21851568 
 
Look at that cover. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it?
 
How about the story inside? Is it going to be beautiful? Am I going to love it?
 
Well, I'll have to wait until MONDAY WHEN THE BOOK IS ON NETGALLEY!
 
 
 
 
Crossed my fingers that I'll get an ARC :DDD 
 
Check out Hidden Huntress on Goodreads.
 
Stolen Songbird is the first book in The Malediction Trilogy.

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

2 comments:

  1. THIS COVER! I haven't heard of this book before, but I'm definitely adding it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! You definitely should. I highly recommend Hidden Huntress and Stolen Songbird :D

      Delete