Versatile Blogger Award

by 12:15 PM 8 comments
 
 
I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and I like to thank Vivien and Amanda for including me.

 
As I am new to blogging and rarely have time (or the energy) to regularly visit other blogs, I selected some bloggers I do know and other random blogs I have visited before. Some of these people have already been nominated, but oh whale. It's a nice thing to do.
 
First, here are the rules to follow in order to participate!
 
 

Rules

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post and/or sidebar.
 

 My Nominees

(Adding more as I go)
1. Pearl/Jennifer @ Asterisk Pearl's Book Blog
2.  Vivien @ Reading in Wonderland
4. Danna Sia @ A Reading Habit 
5. Cucie @ Cucie Reads
7. Carina @ My Addiction:Books
8. Izzy @ The Reading Izzy
9. Skye @ A Geek with Books
10. Lizzie @ Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 

A Number of Facts That I Would Rather Not Count

(Explained through gifs, incomplete sentences, and whatnot)
 
Supernatural. Enough said.
 
The Hobbit.
Sherlock.
British men.
Benedict. Martin. Tom.
 
Criminal Minds.
Can I love everyone and everything?
 
I heart Veronica Mars. Kristen Bell is my babe.
 
Walking Dead is the shit.
 
Pirates of the Caribbean.
Captain Jack Sparrow.
Johnny Depp.


Angelina Jolie.


 
The Blacklist.


Bones.
 
Sassy characters.
Gifs.
Hans Zimmer. 

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

8 comments:

  1. I love Angelina Jolie! She was so amazing in Malificent :) And thanks so much for nominating our blog! Here's our post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, it seems like we love the same things! British men, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Jack Sparrow, Bones! I watched Bones one of that season where Bones had to bring their baby to run away leaving Booth behind. It was so heartbreaking! i haven't catch up with the seasons after that one. Oh yeah, Hans Zimmer definitely have the best music. I love how it can make me feel adventurous.
    Btw, thanks for nominating me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, do you even know how excited this makes me?! :DD We are made of pure awesome! Tell me about it, I was in pain for Bones and Booth and their baby. I haven't been caught up in their latest season either. Hans Zimmer make me feel like I can do anything xD
      My pleasure (:

      Delete
    2. I know right! xD
      I must have been making strangled noise when I watched that last episode in the season because I remember my brother looking at me strangely. xD
      Hahah definitely! Especially the Pirates of The Carribean song. I set it up as my alarm clock and man, I woke up like I'm on fire! xD

      Delete
    3. I know what you mean. My sister isn't afraid to glare at me when I'm sniffling xD
      Lol. YES! Especially that song! One time it played at the Zoo Boo Halloween event we attended and my sisters and I spontaneously became superheroes.

      Delete
    4. Hahah I know that look! xD
      Hahah that is so funny to imagine. It definitely can lift up a spirit!

      Delete
  3. This is a great gif resource to share with friends and family as well as artisan and film loving partners. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

    ReplyDelete