The Lunar Chronicles

by 3:33 PM 8 comments

Look what just came (;
I've been a book slump lately, and hopefully, The Lunar Chronicles improve my mood and restore my faith in fantasy.


 
 

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

8 comments:

  1. I still have not read this series yet, but I've heard such great things about them. Hope you enjoy them :)

    New Follower via GFC and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same (:

      Followed back via Gfc and bloglovin

      Delete
  2. They are amazing and really fast reads! I am sure they will take you out of the reading slump. Great blog by the way :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a copy of the first two books. I've been searching for Cress but our local bookstores don't have a copy. Anyway, I've enjoyed reading this series and I can't wait for Winter to come out.

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you enjoyed it (: And thanks for visiting.

      Delete