New Case: The Young Elites!

by 7:06 PM 3 comments
 
 
This will be my first book by Marie Lu! I'm excited :DD Review to come! Here are some quotes:
  
 
“Some hate us, think us outlaws to hang at the gallows.
Some fear us, think demons to burn at the stake,
Some worship us, think us children of the gods.
But all know us.”
 
“Be true to yourself. But that's something everyone says and no one means. No one wants you to be yourself. They want you to be the version of yourself that they like.”  
 
“Everyone has darkness inside them, however hidden.”  
 
“I hereby pledge to serve the Dagger Society, to strike fear into the hearts of those who rule Kenettra, to take by death what belong to us, and to make the power of our Elites known to every man, woman, and child. Should I break my vow, let the dagger take from me what I took from the dagger.”  
 
 
 
 

Nancy Her

Blogger/Reviewer

Cee named The Mistress Case after Sherlock (BBC with Benedict) and Supernatural (Dean, baby). She writes mainly book reviews. On occasions, movies and TV shows. She reads and reviews in many genres, including fantasy, historical, contemporary, romance, erotica, mystery, etc. She personally rains more love on fantasy and historical romance and hopes you won't hold it against her. Caoi.

3 comments:

  1. You bought a copy!! Love to discuss this with you after. Looking forward to your review.

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh, can't wait to read this!! Are you going to read the Legend series soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! :D

      . . . As soon as I'm done with every other book that is begging for my attention. Urgh. Haha.

      Delete